Ask about our Chapter 7 “Express File Program” and our “Last Minute” Discounts.
CHAPTER 7 BANKRUPTCY “EXPRESS FILE”
France Law Group is the first law firm to offer an “Express File.” Save $200
- Contact us to schedule your free bankruptcy consultation.
- Meet with our experienced bankruptcy attorney
- If bankruptcy is right for you, the minimum retainer is only $100
- A retainer starts representation but is not the same as filing
- Retained clients can refer all creditor calls to our law firm.
- All retainers count for full credit towards your attorney fees.
- We will provide you with clear step by step prep directions
- Schedule your filing appointment for within 2 weeks of consult.
- Drop off your paperwork 2-3 days prior to filing appointment.
- Balance of attorney fees and filing fee due at filing appointment.
- Debtor(s) must be present for filing appointment/signatures.
- Your case is filed after the filing appointment.
- Protection from creditors begins upon filing. Stop garnishments!
- SAVE $200 (chapter 7) by completing your filing within 2 weeks.
“LAST MINUTE BANKRUPTCY DEALS”
- Contact us about last minute cancelations (up to 48 hours)
- Help us by filling the late cancelation appointment opening.
- Schedule appointment, drop off paperwork and fee balance.
- Great for clients with flexible schedules.
- SAVE: $80 (can be combined with Express File $200 discount)
- Chapter 7 bankruptcy cases only.
CHAPTER 13 BANKRUPTCY PAYMENTS
- Chapter 13 bankruptcy cases involve a debt repayment of 3-5 years.Most clients defer $1,000.00 or more of attorney fees.
- Chapter 13 bankruptcies can work with foreclosures and tax debt.
- Discuss deferring some of your chapter 13 attorney fees with us.
ANY OTHER MONEY SAVING OPTIONS?
Fact Check: Maybe? Be sure to discuss your particular situation with your experienced Toledo bankruptcy attorney. In some cases we are able to uncover a creative way to save you money and get you into a bankruptcy. It all starts with a discussion. Contact us. The initial consult is free.
MYTH BUSTER: BANKRUPTCY AND PAYMENT PLANS
How can I afford to pay for a bankruptcy. Are bankruptcy payment plans available? It’s a reasonable question for all prospective debtors to ask their Toledo bankruptcy attorney. Every debtor has a unique case. Discuss with your attorney on ways to work with pre-filing attorney fees and filing fees. Find a bankruptcy attorney whom you are comfortable with and who can answer your questions. Not all law firms are created equal. Here are just 2 of the more questionable notions being advertised in the Toledo bankruptcy market.
- A large downtown Toledo law firm (actually based in Northeastern Ohio) pays large sums of money in order to flood the afternoon local tv commercial market with bold statements about “payment plans deferred.” However, the fine print at the bottom of the commercial restricts the offer to only chapter 13 repayment plans lasting 3-5 years. This same law firm also limits the initial free consult to 15 minutes.
- Some less experienced bankruptcy attorneys offer lower attorney fees and/or some version of post filing payment plans, just to get new clients in the door. Reality Check: What happens if the client misses a payment to his or her attorney? Does their attorney become a creditor? This would be an awkward conflict of interest. The potential conflict of interest combined with the lack of bankruptcy experience don’t justify a few monthly payments of around $75.00. Remember, sometimes you get what you pay for. Find the right balance between bankruptcy experience and price:
Local bankruptcy attorney Scott France has been successfully practicing bankruptcy law for over 12 years and his prices are similar to (sometime below) the local average for the metro Toledo bankruptcy attorney market. You can expect friendly service and personal attention. Client satisfaction is important to us. Our 51 actual client reviews speak for themselves.
GOOGLE SEARCHES FOR CHEAP LAWYERS???
When was the last time that you searched Google for “Discount Doctors” or “Cheapest Dentist in Toledo” ? The practice of law is complex, experience and price both matter. Find the balance.
Reality Check: Finding the right balance between bankruptcy law experience and a reasonable price will give you the most value. Bottom line, there is some truth in “you get what you pay for.”
Bankruptcy attorney near Toledo, Ohio serving all of Northwestern Ohio: Ada, Arcadia, Archbold, Assumption, Bellevue, Bowling Green, Bryan, Clyde, Custar, Defiance, Delta, Edon, Evergreen, Fayette, Findlay, Fostoria, Fremont, Gibsonburg, Grand Rapids, Haskins, Helena, Holgate, Holland, Lake Township, Lima, Lorain, Maumee, McClure, McComb, Metamora, Milan, Monroeville, Montpelier, Napoleon, Neapolis, North Baltimore, Northwood, Norwalk, Ottawa Hills, Paulding, Perrysburg, Perrysburg Township, Pioneer, Portage, Port Clinton, Oregon, Ottawa, Rossford, Sandusky, Sherwood, Swanton, Sylvania, Sylvania Township, Tiffin, Tontogany, Toledo, Upper Sandusky, Waterville, Wauseon, Weston, Whitehouse, Woodville, Ohio
Chapter 7 bankruptcy attorney serving bankruptcy clients from Southeastern Michigan: Adrian, Ann Arbor, Bedford, Blissfield, Canton, Deerfield, Detroit, Erie, Ida, Lambertville, Luna Pier, Milan, Monroe, Morenci, Petersburg, Saline, Southfield, Southgate, Taylor, Temperance, Ypsilanti, Michigan
NOTICE: We are a debt relief agency. We help individuals file for relief under the United States Bankruptcy Code. Choosing an experienced bankruptcy or attorney near Maumee, Ohio is an important decision. All content contained within the pages of this website as well as any content pertaining to its outbound web links is for educational purposes only and is not intended to be construed as legal advice.
Copyright 2019. All rights reserved. France Law Group, LLC