Criminal Lawyers Toledo
Felony & Misdemeanor Attorneys
Dealing with a criminal felony or a criminal misdemeanor is a serious matter. Both felony offenses and misdemeanor offenses can carry harsh financial penalties as well as the loss of one's freedom and other privileges. It is unwise to face criminal felony or criminal misdemeanor charges without experienced legal counsel.
Local attorney Scott France regularly appears in most regional municipal and common pleas courts. For over 12 years attorney France has helped many clients navigate through the uncertain times associated with both criminal felony and criminal misdemeanor proceedings. Most criminal cases follow prescribed case timelines, so time is of the essence. If you have been charged with either a felony criminal offense or a misdemeanor criminal offense, call attorney Scott France today to schedule your free initial consultation. Let us put our experience to work on your behalf. Contact France Law Group at (419) 725-9300.
Among the felony and misdemeanor criminal offenses that we handle include, but are not limited to: OVI/DUI, Theft, Assault, Juvenile Delinquency, Riot, Drug Related Offenses, Reckless Operation, Wrongful Entrustment, Solicitation, Menacing, Obstruction, Passing Bad Checks, Criminal Trespassing, Disorderly Conduct, Drivers License Suspensions, Forgery.
Sample Timeline in a Criminal Proceeding
- Arrest, Complaint, or Summons
- Arraignment Hearing in Municipal Court
- Preliminary Hearing (felony matters)
- Bind over/Grand Jury (felony matters)
- Arraignment in Common Pleas Court (felony matters)
- Misc. Hearings on procedural or evidentiary matters (if necessary)
- Trial or Plea Hearing
- Pre-Sentence Investigation
- Disposition / Sentencing
*The above is a simple timeline and each proceeding may deviate from this basic sample. Your criminal felony or criminal misdemeanor attorney will explain each step of the legal process.
Criminal Law In The News:
"Top 5 Must Reads"
- "10 Tips For Choosing The Best Criminal Lawyer"
- Source: CriminalLawyer.com
- "Five Facts About Crime In The U.S."
- Source: Pew Research Center, John Gramlich; January 3, 2019
- "FBI US Hate Crimes Report...2017"
- Source: CNN, Jessica Schneider; December 11, 2018
- "US Murder Rate For 2018 Is On Track For A Big Drop"
- Source: New York Times, Jeff Asher; December 6, 2018
- "25 Most Dangerous Cities In America"
- Source: USA Today; October 17, 2018
Notice: Choosing a felony criminal or misdemeanor criminal defense attorney is an important decision. No attorney can guarantee the outcome or results of any case. Each individual's fact pattern and circumstances are different and each deserve unique attention. All content contained within the pages of this website are for educational purposes only and are not intended to be construed as legal advice. Consult directly with an experienced felony criminal or misdemeanor criminal attorney for any legal advice.
Felony criminal and misdemeanor criminal attorneys: Toledo, Maumee, Perrysburg, Oregon, Sylvania, Bowling Green, Waterville, Grand Rapids, Napoleon, Defiance, Holland, Swanton, Monclova, Whitehouse, Delta, Wauseon, Fayette, Archbold, Findlay, Woodville, Clyde, Port Clinton, Sandusky, Ohio.