Meet Scott France
Bankruptcy Attorney, Toledo Ohio
A native of Bowling Green, Ohio, Scott graduated from Bowling Green High School in 1986 and currently resides in Toledo, Ohio. Scott is frequently asked to serve as an Adjunct Professor at local community colleges, including Owens Community College. Scott’s collegiate teaching portfolio includes Bankruptcy Law, Criminal Law, Legal Environment for Business, Entrepreneurship, Intro to Business, Business/Leadership, and Medical Law/Ethics.
Those closest to Scott know that he is a former teaching tennis pro and he also was an elementary school Physical Education teacher for 6 years (Little Flower School & St. Joan of Arc School, both in Toledo, Ohio) before entering the practice of law. Outside of his professional life, Scott holds a black belt in karate, enjoys competitive tennis, and is an avid fan of the Boston Red Sox, Indianapolis Colts, and University of Toledo athletics.
- Juris Doctor: University of Toledo (Cum Laude, 2006)
- MBA: University of Toledo (2003)
- B.S.: University of Toledo (1992)
- Supreme Court of Ohio (2007)
- U.S. District Court, N.D. Ohio (2007)
- U.S. District Court, Colorado (2011)
- U.S. District Court, E.D. Michigan (2012)